Tuesday, June 16, 2009

True people

People are mad. But mad people are beautiful.

I keep on listening the talks from TED. And this morning I've listened to Felix Dennis and his poetry.

He never married. He does not have any kids. And many other (much more) interesting details about him, in the Times article.
He said that "There's one very simple reason I've never married and that's because I'm not monogamous." I love honest people, people who know themselves, even though they do not share my beliefs. And still... "he would say anything to shock." :-)

But after reading the whole article... I see once again that this type of men frighten and put a spell on me in the same time; a dangerous one. And seriously now, this worries me! :-)

Never forget who you are... Stay true to thyself!

No comments:

Post a Comment