Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Marriage and Death

I can't help it, but this thought is so obvious for me...
Marriage and Death are so alike!

Before getting married you matter: you have opinions, you are interesting. Before you die you matter.
On your wedding day you have pictures taken and people come to your party. So is at your funeral: party people!
After you got married, you disapear: you don't speak anymore in terms of I, but of we. You go to your job to get money, money for your family. You spend your time thinking of others. You raise your chlidren. You are a wife and a mother. And this is not interesting! Everybody become eventualy a wife and a mother. So not interesting!! And after you are dead, nobody talks about you anymore. Because you are nothing. And nothing is certainly not interesting!

I guess I am just bored with all the wedding/baby pictures I see lately!... Don't you people have anything else to do instead? Let's say... something interesting?...

No comments:

Post a Comment